|Directed by:||David Soren|
|Written by:|| David Soren|
|Release date:||July 19, 2013|
- "Go for it!"
Turbo is an upcoming film that will be DreamWorks' 27th feature film.
Turbo is an ordinary garden snail with an impossible dream: to become the fastest snail in the world. When a freak accident gives him extraordinary speed, Turbo sets out to try to make his dream come true.
- Ryan Reynolds as Turbo, the main protagonist of the film.
- Michael Peña as Tito, a "Dos Bros" taco truck driver is the deuteragonist
- Maya Rudolph as Burn, Theo's love interest.
- Paul Giamatti as Chet, Turbo's Brother the secondary triagonist of the film.
- Snoop Dogg as Smoove Move, a snail
- Ben Schwartz as Skidmark, a snail
- Luis Guzmán as Angelo, Tito's brother and a "Dos Bros" taco truck driver
- Bill Hader as Guy Gagne, Theo's idol and also the main antagonist of the film.
- Richard Jenkins as White Shadow.
- Ken Jeong as Whiplash's brother.
- Michelle Rodriguez as Paz
- Kurtwood Smith
- Samuel L. Jackson as Whiplash, a snail leader of the racing gang, and the secondary antagonist.
Spin-Off TV SeriesEdit
A television series, titled Turbo: F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Stunt Team) will debut exclusively on Netflix in December 2013. As the first original Netflix series for children, it will be available in United States and in the 40 countries where Netflix offers its service. Consisting of 56 11-minute episodes, the series will follow Turbo and his crew on their worldwide exploits while mastering new stunts and competing with villains.