|Kung Fu Panda 3|
Jennifer Yuh Nelson
January 29, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 3 is an upcoming 3D American-Chinese computer-animated action comedy martial arts film, produced by DreamWorks Animation and Oriental DreamWorks, and distributed by 20th Century Fox. It is directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson, with Alessandro Carloni serving as co-director. The film is written by Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger, produced by Melissa Cobb, and executive produced by Guillermo del Toro. It is the sequel to the 2011 film Kung Fu Panda 2 and third installment in the Kung Fu Panda franchise. The film will feature the voices of Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Seth Rogen, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, David Cross, Bryan Cranston, Kate Hudson, and J. K. Simmons.
Po reunites with his biological father and returns to his birthplace — a secret panda paradise, where he does not fit in. There he meets Mei Mei, an overly eager panda, who has been promised in an arranged marriage to Po. When an evil spirit called Kai terrorizes across China stealing powers of defeated kung fu masters, Po must learn to train a village of clumsy, fun-loving pandas to become the band of Kung Fu Pandas.
- Jack Black as Po
- Angelina Jolie as Tigress
- Dustin Hoffman as Master Shifu
- Lucy Liu as Viper
- Seth Rogen as Mantis
- Jackie Chan as Monkey
- David Cross as Crane
- James Hong as Mr. Ping
- Randall Duk Kim as Oogway
- Kate Hudson as Mei Mei , an aspired ribbon dancing panda, who has been promised in an arranged marriage to Po.
- Steele Gagnon as Bao
- Bryan Cranston as Li, Po's biological father.
- J. K. Simmons as Kai, an evil spirit, who steals powers of defeated Kung Fu Masters.
- This is the first DreamWorks Animation film to be released in January.
|Kung Fu Panda|