1-5. Puss in Boots: Surfacing Artist – I did all the surfacing and fur for the bull
6. Night at The Museum: Lighting TD - I lit the all the little diorama people running around Ben
7. Puss in Boots: Surfacing Artist - I did all the surfacing and fur for the cow
8-10. Puss in Boots: Surfacing Artist - I did all the surfacing and fur for the dog
11. The Golden Compass: Lighting TD - This shot was used in the trailer, but removed from the final
cut of the film after a re-edit. I lit the mouse turning into Pan,
the cat. The orange“spirit” effect was added by compositing.
12. The Golden Compass: Lighting TD - Same situation as previous shot, I lit the CG cat who
approaches a live action cat from screen right.
13. The Golden Compass: Lighting TD - I lit Pan, the ferret.
14. The Golden Compass: Lighting TD - I lit the CG seagull falling and turning into Pan the cat.
15-16. The Mummy 3: Texture Painter - I painted all the textures and displacement for the
17-20. Rise of the Guardians: Surfacing Artist – I did the surfacing for the egg sentinel characters,
with 2 versions of moss variation and density, and a
version with a tree trunk on his head. There is also a
broken version for when they get smashed.
21. Rise of the Guardians: Surfacing Artist – A child's dollhouse I surfaced for one of the characters'
22-26. Rise of the Guardians: Surfacing Artist – This is the main gas station in the city of Burgess. I
surfaced the entire thing. It was used in multiple
sequences, including an extensive battle which takes place
right next to it. The shots included are just a few from this
sequence. Included in shots 25-26 are also the egg
sentinels I surfaced which were previously shown.
27-34. Puss in Boots: Surfacing Artist - I surfaced the beanstalk used in this entire sequence.
35-38. Puss in Boots: Surfacing Artist – I surfaced the interior building of the orphanage. This
includes the walls, ceilings, floors, pillars, tiles, hearth, and
39. Rise of the Guardians: Surfacing Artist – This shot includes the aforementioned gas station I
surfaced on screen left and a hero building I surfaced on
screen right which bunny is leaning against.
40-50. Rise of the Guardians: Surfacing Artist – This turntable is a small sampling of the egg army I
surfaced for the film. I surfaced the whole of Bunny's
Easter eggs, and setup (with the advice of my supervisor)
a pick setup so lighters could chose from either a natural
egg, base coat, or final dyed egg. I addition to these
controls, the user is also able to chose from 15 different
patterns, with 12 different dyed coatings, and 12 different
pattern colors. The art department supplied the initial
orthographic artwork which I projected in one view and
hand painted to complete in full 3D for both the dyes and
the patterns. This sequence also includes the egg sentinel
characters I surfaced.
51-61. Night at the Museum 2: Texture painter/Lookdev artist/Scene Lighting Lead -
I painted all the textures for Lincoln and his chair, and did all
the lookdev for Lincoln, his chair, and the entire Lincoln
Memorial. Memorial technical assistance by Ryan Gillis
(Lighting Supervisor for show), Jason Bayever (Digital
Supervisor), Dante' Quintana (Lookdev Lead), and Josh Bryer
(Lookdev Supervisor for show). I was also the Scene Lighting
Lead for this entire sequence, although I did not light any of
the shots. Textures for the memorial painted by Drew
62. The Golden Compass: Lighting TD - I lit Pan, the ferret.