Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Circus Zaragoza is a traveling European all-animal circus. Originally owned by humans, the Zoosters eventually bought the deed to the circus with the remains of the gems the penguins brought from Africa. With some improvements made in each animal performer's role and a revamped performance similar in style to Cirque du Soleil, Circus Zaragoza was a large enough hit to even obtain a tour in the United States. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private help as backstage security while the Zoosters perform each of their various performances that they chose.
As told by Stefano, Circus Zaragoza was once a very popular circus. Under Vitaly's impossible hoop acts, the circus toured the world with soldout performances. However, the glory days were not meant to last. After Vitaly's disastrous failure during the flaming hoop act, Circus Zaragoza plummeted.
The Gang's Arrival
In the end, the Zoosters decide to join the circus and travel the world with it.
Currently, the circus's logo is "Fur Power" and the animals in the circus perform acts that are traditionally performed by humans.
The acts in the circus are as follows:
Note: these acts are after the circus is improved by Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria
- Vitaly - Opening Act: "flying" through flaming hoops of diminishing sizes
- King Julien and Sonya - riding around on Sonya's motorcycle
- The Dancing Dogs - flying around the ring on rocket powered skates
- Alex and Gia - doing the Trapeze Americano (American trapeze)
- Mason and Phil - playing the organ, still dressed as the King of Versailles
- Marty and Stefano - "animal" cannon balls
- Melman and Gloria - dancing on the tightrope
- Manu and Maya (Elephants) - swinging on silk ropes while spraying either fire or colored water (likely the latter) through their trunks
- The Andalusian Triplets - bouncing on trampolines with their butterfly wings attached
- Maurice and Mort - ribbon dancing[note 1]
- ↑ Maurice and Mort were seen practicing ribbon dancing backstage.