Please use this page to discuss pages that have been labeled for deletion.
Flushed Away: The Series
Theres been no official announcement by DreamWorks or Aardman on a Flushed Away TV series. It needs to be removed.--Karlamon9 22:09, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
This article is best deleted because, there is already a another same-topic page. I was holding on this page without knowing this. (Sorry, if I had hurt anyone's feelings.) 18.104.22.168 09:04, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Shark Tale 2
Shark Tale 2 should not get deleted........ 'cause it was my idea I hope they release that movie sequel to Shark Tale this year on July 13........ you know........ it's best to go over to the movie theaters on weekends. -22.214.171.124 16:50, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- This is not a fan fiction wiki. But setting that aside, there is a difference between wanting a movie to continue and what you are doing. If a person wants a movie to continue, they may write fan fiction, which is saying "this is my story with characters that other people created".
- What you are doing is posting things that say "this is my story with characters that other people created and a movie is being made that will be released on a specific date". By adding that a movie is being made and will be released on a specific date, especially when it is on a wiki like this on that is not a fan fiction wiki, it becomes false information. When you keep posting false information, it becomes spam.
- Technically, this could also be considered vandalism because you keep adding it after repeatedly being asked not to, then being told not to, then being blocked because you keep doing it and you've done it on a couple dozen wikis under about the same number of accounts and numerous IP addresses.
- This is going to be deleted along with the rest of your fan fiction spam. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 02:18, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Main Protagonists category
Theres already a protagonist category and MAIN protagonists is the same time thing. 126.96.36.199 16:45, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
Sequels of Kung Fu Panda 3
- Anyone can claim that "Jeffrey Katzenberg said blah, blah, blah", but do you have a reference for the forthcoming status of the alleged sequels? And even if these sequels are really planned, the fact remains that they're planned, not here (yet), so the series as it stands at present consists of three films. I have corrected the series article accordingly. When and if the other three movies are released, then the article can be changed again to include them. — evilquoll (talk) 04:09, September 30, 2017 (UTC)
Tip Tucci (2016 series)
This article was created (and immediately marked for deletion) about a month ago; isn't it about time something was done about it? Perhaps merge the contents with the main Tip Tucci page (assuming this is appropriate) and then either delete this page or make it a redirector to the main one? — RobertATfm (talk) 08:39, April 5, 2017 (UTC)
- I have now done the merge. There is no point in having two pages for the almost exact same character, simply because one instance is in a movie and the other in a TV series. Hence this page (which in any case is now just a redirector) should be deleted, along with the equally superfluous Tip Tucci (character in 2016 Series) page to which it was moved. — evilquoll (talk) 20:13, October 2, 2017 (UTC)
Voltron live-action movie
File:Veggies.jpg and File:Veggietales tag.gif
These have both been flagged for deletion by User:TheSitcomLover, but I suspect this to be a false and malicious nomination as they are both an important part of the VeggieTales page, which the same user also nominated. (As the latter was a vandal nomination (replacing the page contents with the delete notice, instead of adding the notice as one is supposed to do), and as this page seems to be a relevant and important page, I reverted that nomination.) I think these notices both need to be removed. — RobertATfm (talk) 07:10, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
- I removed the deletion notices. They both seem to be valid pictures. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 01:50, June 3, 2017 (UTC)
I have done a web search for this, and can find no evidence that this is a real forthcoming project.
This page has also been subject to a lot of vandalism regarding the delete nomination: the original author has twice removed the delete tag without any attempt at discussion, and another author has several times blanked the page, replacing the contents with the delete tag. As the latter prevents others judging for themselves whether deletion is warranted, it is an act of vandalism (and officially described as such in the policies of some wikis).
- The page creator has again vandalised the page by removing the delete tag without community discussion. Please, admins, delete the flippin' thing and get it over with. — evilquoll (talk) 16:17, October 2, 2017 (UTC)
- And yet again. He seems to have the attitude that his fanon is more important than this wiki's policies or other users. Just delete the thing and ban him, already. — evilquoll (talk) 23:52, October 5, 2017 (UTC)
- It's overdue that this issue be resolved, as the page creator persistently refuses to provide proof that this article isn't fanon, or to allow proper discussion of the delete notice. — evilquoll (talk) 21:19, October 24, 2017 (UTC)
- The idiot has now cobbled together an "official logo" image (File:Dreamworks_boyz_in_the_sink_logo.png) which is clearly just the logo cropped from the album art (parts of the background can still be seen) plus some added bits. This is another piece of fanon which needs to be deleted. — evilquoll (talk) 00:19, November 4, 2017 (UTC)